临上台前,还千交待万交待听她唱完这首歌才走。
Before go to the stage, she asked me to stay back after this song.
她在台上徐徐唱出这一首歌:
On the stage, this song been sang slowly:
<老人与小孩>
An old folk with a kid
‘他们都不乖,整天在国外
外国月亮比较圆,奇怪不奇怪…’
'They are not good, everyday stay at overseas, I jusy wonder why they alwats think that the moon of other country is rounder than hometown'
这一句带给我一定的震撼。
This sentence bring a big shock in my heart.
听完了,心里只剩下一阵阵的酸…
sadness stay in my heart.
想告诉她,我不是不想停下来,可是为什么好像,少了些什么。
Wanted to tell her, I'm not really want to do that, but why I just felt like there are something missing if I just stop my journey here.
停下来就会觉得空空洞洞的
I will feel empty when I stop down
我什么时候要停下来?我好像停不下来了。怎么办?
When will I stop moving? I think, I couldn't stop down. What to do?
心,一直飞,我自己都找不回来了。怎么逗留下来?
My heart keep on flying, fly until I also can't get it back. How to stay?
连回到家里,都有那种要重新适应家里生活的感觉。
Even when I back to my home, still need to try to readapt myself to this kind of life.
没有一处有让我感觉到,’就是这里了!’那种归属感…
I couldn't find a place make me feel 'yeah, is here, I found it'. Can't find a sense of belonging on anywhere.
一直飘,魂飘走了,心飘走了。所以,我的躯体也要飘出去,把它们都找回来。
Keep on floating, soul is fly away, heart is fly way. Therefore, my body also need to fly out to find them back.
一定会在世界的某一个角落。
Certainly it will be at one of the corner in the world.
找到时,那一刻完整的我,将会是最幸福的。
When I found it, I will become complete, there will be a happiest me.
我追求的不是什么财富,不是什么名利,只是移动的自由,广阔的天空,任我翱翔。
I'm not chase for wealth nor fame, just a freedom to move around, a wide space for me to fly.
为什么今晚感觉上被什么绊着了,我会不会就这样子再也飞不走?
But why tonight I felt something is hold me back, will I stay back and not to fly out after this?
这样的我,会快乐吗?
Me in this situation, will I be happy?
这一夜,留下淡淡的哀伤在心里,挥之不去。
Tonight, some lightly sadness stay in my heart linger around...
2008年6月28日
10:59:58pm
冬天之景
门前老树下 坐着老人与小孩
An old folk and a kid sat under a tree in front of the door
老人对我说 他的孩子都不在
Old folk telling me that all his children is not around
他们都不乖 整天在国外
They are not obedient because they always away from home & stay oversea
外国月亮比较圆 奇怪不奇怪
Why they think that other country's moon is rounder than hometown
多少年以来 总是孤孤单单
How many years already he was always alone
我对老人说 我想陪你去看海
I told old folk, I wanted to accompany you to the beach
满天是云彩 满心是爱
With the scene all over the sky is full of cloud, our heart is full of loves
老人握着我的手 眼泪掉下来
Old folk holding my hand and his tear dropped
我是真心的朋友 真心的小孩
I'm the sincere friend and a faithful kid
陪在你身边 永远不离开
Will always accompany you and never leave you
你是最好的朋友 最好的依赖
You are the best friend the best person to rely on
像星星和月亮 老人与小孩
Like the moon & star, the relationship between an old folk & the kid
没有评论:
发表评论