Translate Blog To Your Language

I miss u...

Recently...
I miss u...
many of u...
but I don't know why I not try to contact you..
Too many new people came into my life...
While busying with the new comer... actually the previous person still here.
Stay in the room~
Feel guilty, and also fear~ If I started connect with you again, what should I expected?
Can I just miss you silently in my heart?
This is my previous lesson to learn...
Silent...
Can I make it?
Or... Am I apply this silent mode to the right person?
Tonight, I want to broke the rules...
I miss you....
Vin, Laurent, Suki, Soo Chen...Piet, Rod, King Kong...Yannick...Mark and many more...
Please don't leave me alone... I know I'm a bad...friend.
But, I really care~ hug & kiss is the most I want to do it to you all now~
I MISS YOU~

没有评论: